[ic] Apply strip filter globally

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Jun 5 11:28:57 UTC 2008

+1  for having the Filter directive accept regexes.

And I can imagine one wouldn't want to be stripping anything from a search
query, in case I want to search for ' able', I would not want to have
returned 'table', 'lable', 'stable' etc ... So not my times that you'd not
want to strip, but this would be one of them.

And I'd say it to be catalog specific, not global interchange directive.

CU,

Gert