[ic] nested tmp tags

tom at readyink.com tom at readyink.com
Fri Jun 6 15:59:40 UTC 2008

I could not find much in the docs about nesting tags. It says [tmp] can
not be nested.  I added code to log_transaction with [tmp] that I could
not get to work until I saw the whole thing was inside one big tmp.  When
I removed that enclosing tmp everything worked.  However I see two other
tmp's inside the enclosing tmp in the official distribution that are
apparently ok.  I don't have an immediate issue but would like to
understand this better, wish I had found better documentationm, and also
wish there were a syntax checker for ITL.
tom friedel - readyink.com