[ic] Menu admin UI and images

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sun Jun 8 19:39:37 UTC 2008

Has anyone used the "Image Down" "Image Up" "Image Sel" and "Title
icon" fields in the admin area for building menu's?

I would like to add some images right after the text for each of the
menu item for the catalog/top menu.  Also, it would be great if I could
tell it where to put the images.  i.e. for a different catalog, I would
like to place an image for one if the menu items in front of the text...

Do these fields work at all?

believed to be clean.