[ic] Running jobs as non-IC user

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Jun 10 00:57:32 UTC 2008

I need to set up a way for my catalog users to run jobs in there own
account.  Not as user interch or interchange.
i.e.
/usr/local/interchange-x-x-x/bin/interchange --runjobs=catname=jobfolder

but they need to run this as there own user login.  I don't want to set
up a bash shell and give everyone access to the interchange user
account!

Has anyone come across this need and solved it with a simple solution?

p.s. please don't ignore my previous unrelated post about admin UI menu
images... I am still looking for a response to that as well...

Thanks
rick

believed to be clean.