[ic] IC 5.6.0 parse_page: Error parsing page. - Possible Bug

Andrew Rich andrew at itdownunder.com.au
Tue Jun 10 07:35:07 UTC 2008

Hi All

I am having trouble with parse_page errors in the content editor.

At first I thought it was our system so I tested it in Demo1 on IC Dev
Site with the same result.

Error occurs if PAGE_EDITOR_STYLE is set to "standard" or "" (blank for
original with slots etc.).
(Just by the way w use a modified version of original with body widget
set to fck as customers prefer fck editor when editing their content.)

The error occurs when creating a NEW PAGE or when trying to EDIT some of
the EXISTING pages in the standard demo.

Some examples of pages having edit problems on demo1 are:
deliver.html, dump.html, splash.html, test_order.html, violation.html,
ord/address.html, ord/billing.html
I gave up looking at this point ;-)

This did not occur with 5.4.2 and looking at mailing list has occured
previously but Mike's code was commented out in ContentEditor.pm febuary
2007.

Andrew
andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au