[ic] IC 5.6.0 parse_page: Error parsing page. - Possible Bug

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Jun 11 19:36:26 UTC 2008

> >This did not occur with 5.4.2 and looking at mailing list has occured
> >previously but Mike's code was commented out in ContentEditor.pm febuary
> >2007.
> >
> >Andrew
> >andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au
>
>I had a 5.4 catalog that I upgraded to 5.5x and had this problem. I
>think it was a privileges issue since I just copied the old catalog
>pages over without preserving rights .... I should have documented
>what I did when I fixed it on my catalog.... :(

I remember what my problem was, it wasn't permissions. I noticed a
bunch of missing table error messages in the error.log file. For some
reason IC was not creating missing table in the mysql database. I
copied all the missing tables and the error parsing page message
disappeared - all works now. Not sure if this is your problem, but
sure sounds the same.

Steve