[ic] PostgreSQL 8.3
lists at gmnet.net
Wed Jun 18 20:58:17 UTC 2008
On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 09:14 -0600, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Rick Bragg wrote:
> > I have a new 5.6.0 catalog running on PostgreSQL 8.3 and it seems to be
> > fine. I built it from makecat on 5.6.0.
> > However, I tried to migrate an older 5.4.2 catalog, and change it over
> > from MySQL to PostgreSQL all in one shot, and the IC server for that
> > catalog never starts, and hangs after building all the tables in the
> > database. It does make all the tables, but seems to die with no usefull
> > info in any of the error logs.
> > I saw the notes on Pg 8.3, but I would rather not run that script on my
> > new Pg install. I have time, and would rather fix any issues with IC to
> > run with Pg 8.3
> > Any suggestions?
> More information would be helpful. You could turn on verbose logging in
> Postgres itself, and see if anything informative is there. If you don't
> have Interchange's debug logging enabled, try that too. An exact copy of
> what it looks like when you try to start Interchange would be good too.
> Jon Jensen
> End Point Corporation
I had debug logging enabled with IC, and there is nothing there, I
turned on verbose logging with Pg. It just hangs when I restart IC.
ic restart command: (just hangs, I have to ctr-c to kill it)
# su interchange -c "PERL_SIGNALS=unsafe /usr/local/interchange-5.6.0/bin/interchange --restart"
The previous Interchange server was not running and probably
terminated with an error.
Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet payment module initialized, using Net::SSLeay
Vend::Payment::Linkpoint payment module initialized
Sending debug messages to debug.log.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Running with old signals.
Configuring catalog hcdev...Using PostgreSQL, DSN=dbi:Pg:database=harrisdev...
ic error log:
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet payment module initialized, using Net::SSLeay
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Vend::Payment::Linkpoint payment module initialized
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Sending debug messages to debug.log.
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Low traffic settings.
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - ...UI is loaded...
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Interchange V5.6.0
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Running with old signals.
- - - [18/June/2008:16:49:24 -0400] - - Config 'hcdev' at server startup
Pg error log:
2008-06-18 16:49:33 EDT LOG: 08P01: unexpected EOF on client connection
2008-06-18 16:49:33 EDT LOCATION: SocketBackend, postgres.c:323
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Green Mountain Network, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the interchange-users