[ic] Comparison Site Feeds

Bill Carr bill at bottlenose-wine.com
Thu Jun 19 12:41:19 UTC 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 1:09 PM, John Orr wrote:

> I have a question about Pricegrabber/Shopzilla/Froogle price
> comparison sites. Is there an easy way to create a product feed to
> these price comparison sites with Interchange?
I only know about Froogle which is not called Froogle anymore. It's
called Google Base now.

There is a Perl module called WWW::Google::API::Base that can help
feed your items to Google Base. Check cpan.org for more information.
If your comfortable with Perl you should be able to get a feed going
to Google in a couple of hours.

Bill Carr
bill at bottlenose-wine.com