[ic] PostgreSQL 8.3

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Jun 19 19:09:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Rick Bragg wrote:

> This is where it hangs until I kill it with ctl-c...
>
> Any ideas?

I'd recommend you compare by hand the list of tables it inquired about,
with the list of all your tables. I'm guessing it actually successfully
completed asking about all tables, and is hung on something completely
unrelated to the database, but the database connection is open which is
why you get the sense that it left unfinished business.

If indeed all tables were done, I'm not sure what else to do but start
uncommenting ::logDebug(...) calls in bin/interchange, Vend::Server,
Vend::Config, etc. and finding out where it hangs.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation