[ic] process.html - Table not found problem

David Davideth at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 17:25:08 UTC 2008

I keep getting an error when users try to access their order status.

from error.log:  cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process.html Table TRANSACTIONS not found
in databases

The needed files are present in the products directory and have the correct
owner, group, and properties 660 .
There are not any errors logged when the order is placed.
Is it possible that interchange is looking in the wrong place for the db
Any suggestions as to where I should look?
I also get occasional errors for missing Table OPTIONS and MERCHANDIZING.