[ic] process.html - Table not found problem

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Tue Jun 24 16:29:17 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Graham" <icdev at mrlock.com>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] process.html - Table not found problem

>> I keep getting an error when users try to access their order status.
>>
>> from error.log:  cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process.html Table TRANSACTIONS not
>> found
>> in databases
>>
>> The needed files are present in the products directory and have the
>> correct
>
> You will have to give more information  for the readers of this list to
> offer insight.
>
> What version is IC?
>
> What type database are you using: flatfile, mysql etc...
>
> If IC is taking orders correctly, can you look at the transaction file to
> see if it has any data?
>
> Transactions, and orderline work together, unless you have some strange
> customized version of IC.
>
> Steve
I do not think that interchange itself is the problem, probably a setup
issue. I have 2 carts, 1 works fine, the other has the database issues.

running IC 4.9.3

GDBM available (v1.08)
No Berkeley DB_File.
LDAP available (v0.36)
DBI enabled (v1.605), available drivers:

  DBM
  ExampleP
  File
  Gofer
  Proxy
  Sponge
  mysql
All of the tables (.gdbm) are present and accessible from the Admin.

I recently deleted all of the gdbm files and they were all rebuilt from the
txt files.

I was having problems with orderline but they do not appear to be a problem
lately.

I do find in the error log that at times I get the tables OPTIONS,
MERCHANDIZING, and VARIABLE not found in addition to TRANSACTIONS.

Yes, TRANSACTION and ORDERLINE are updated, both txt and gdbm files.

A sample error.log line is
cgi-bin/cart.cgi/query/check_orders.html Table TRANSACTIONS not found in
databases