[ic] Re: Accessing looped data in a usertag

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:58:31 EST 2008

> My perl skills are weak.  Could anyone tell me the best way to access
>  all orderline table data for an order inside a usertag?
>
>  - Grant

I've been working on this for many hours and am still stuck.  I
basically need something like this to work:

$Tag->loop({ search =>
"fi=orderline/ml=999999/st=db/sf=order_number/se=1234/op=eq/nu=0" },
$text->text("$Tag->loop-code");

I've fiddled with the syntax ad nauseum and tried every different
approach I can think of but I can't get it to behave like it does
outside of a usertag.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

- Grant