[ic] OrderCheck Logged In User Only

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 24 13:53:25 EST 2008

On Mar 24, 2008, at 1:18 PM, Sam Batschelet wrote:

> 5.4.1 I am trying to set a custom foo.oc in OrderCheck to only run
> if the
> user is logged in and was wondering if there was a way I could use
> something
> like [if session logged_in] ...

Sam,

You're definitely on the right track: you should be able to put
something like this in your profiles:

field1=required "missing field1!"
[if session user]
     useronly=required "only logged-in users get this condition!"
[/if]

The profiles are parsed like any other ITL document, so you should be
able to use conditionals/other control flow to build up the eventual
profile that IC processes.

HTH,

David
--