[ic] Accounts integration with Interchange

Michael Curtis michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:50:03 EST 2008

Hi all

I am a long term ‘lurker’ of this mail list and am now about to have another go at creating a workable e-commerce web suite using [ic]

I would be very interested to know if there was any account package integration possible with [ic]

I believe Dan Browning had some success with Quickbooks and I also believe that SQL Ledger was looked at, although I can find nothing recent regarding either of the two packages

Is this achievable for someone like me, a rookie?

Regards

Michael Curtis

Checked by AVG.