[ic] Accounts integration with Interchange

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Wed Mar 26 16:57:01 EST 2008

Michael Curtis writes:

> Hi all
>
> I am a long term 'lurker' of this mail list and am now about to have
> another go at creating a workable e-commerce web suite using [ic]
>
> I would be very interested to know if there was any account package
> integration possible with [ic]

Anything is possible.

> I believe Dan Browning had some success with Quickbooks and I also
> believe that SQL Ledger was looked at, although I can find nothing
> recent regarding either of the two packages

I do not think there has been a lot of work done in this area recently, at
least not 'freely' available.

SQL Ledger Interface for Interchange is found at:
lib/Vend/Accounting/SQL_Ledger.pm   - try perldoc on that and you can see a
description.

For Quickbooks you could check the mailinglist, I think there has been some
mention about this in the past 2 years, but I'm not sure.

> Is this achievable for someone like me, a rookie?

I can't judge your skills, but on average I doubt it to be achievable for a
rookie ... But hey surprise me ;)