[ic] Change location of Category_vertical to Content Area?

L C iluvsnm2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 13:13:17 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to create a separate page containing
similar information as what is produced by component
category_vertical.

No matter what I do, adding the code below to the
CONTENT area of the page, the information still
appears in the left navigation.

What am I missing??  I have a feeling this is
something very simple but I'm not much of a
programmer.

Many Thanks,

Lisa

@_LEFTONLY_TOP_@

[timed-build auto=1 if="[control timed 0]"
minutes="[control timed 0]"]
[set found_cat][/set]
[loop
	prefix=box
	search="
		fi=area
		st=db
		tf=sort
		ac=0
		ac=0
		co=yes
		ml=9999
		sf=sel
		op=eq
		se=mfg

		sf=which_page
		op=rm
		se=mfg
"]

      <b>[box-exec bar_link]area[/box-exec]</b>

[set found_cat]1[/set]
[loop prefix=cat
	search="
		fi=cat
		st=db
		co=yes
		ml=9999
		tf=sort
		tf=name
		rf=code,name
		sf=sel
		se=[box-code]
	"
	]
      &bull;&nbsp;[cat-exec
bar_link]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
[/loop]

[/loop]
[if !scratch found_cat]
[loop
    search="
        ra=yes
        tf=description
    "
    ]
      &nbsp;&nbsp;[page [loop-code]][loop-field
description]</a><BR>
[/loop]
[/if]
[/timed-build]