[ic] Quotes and Success Stories from You

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Sun May 11 10:59:30 UTC 2008

Hello, Interchange users!

In the preparation of material for the Linuxtag
(http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/en/) and ICDEVGROUP website we would like
to hear some praise in form of quotes and possibly success stories
about Interchange.

Sample for a quote:

"Despite the wide range of solutions available, Interchange was the
obvious choice. Interchange makes it easy to integrate new applications
in the future and adapt our Internet presence to keep up with the
growing demands of our customers."  Jean Doe, new media manager at
Foobar Inc.

Please don't hesitate and send your quote to racke at icdevgroup.org
ASAP.

All submissions will be assessed and a selection will be added to
the Linuxtag flyer and to the website.

Regards
         Racke