[ic] How easy can IC get?

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:15:45 UTC 2008

My girlfriend's Dad wants to get started with an online store.  He's
not especially computer savvy so I recommended Mercantec's Ecommerce
Express (no separate hosting account, no installation) or Zen Cart.  I
use a totally custom catalog and UI so I don't really know how easy IC
can be these days.  Are there hosting companies that do a good job
handling all aspects of installation and server administration for IC
usage?  How easy to use is the UI these days?  I've tried the demo but
I'm interested in what you guys think too.

Also I'm currently getting "We're sorry, the Interchange server is
unavailable" from http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo4.

- Grant