[ic] anybody using a sales tax database?

Treahy Treahy at MMaz.com
Thu May 22 20:28:12 UTC 2008

DB wrote:
>> Thanks
>>
>> I was actually just fishing for recommendations on the source of data files.
>> There are a few out there that provide the data with monthly updates. The
>> issue is most of the sites seem cheesy and it makes me doubt if the files
>> are really being updated as well as another vendors.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I got mine from the state's official website, but for now at least I
> need only worry about taxing sales within my own state.
>
> DB

I'm not doing it any more but the easiest way I handled it was the tax
tables I purchased from:

http://thestc.com/

where I can tax at the zipcode level for those states where I had
nexus.  They were the cheapest I could find and yet provided monthly
updates..

Barry