[ic] State issue & Paypal

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat May 24 04:17:00 UTC 2008

On Saturday 24 May 2008 05:46:28 Steve Graham wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Trying to handle a special situation with a Paypal address -   Paypal
> has the Canadian customer ship to address- state listed as
> Saskatchewan, as noted below, instead of using the SK abbreviation.
> We do not allow them to change the shipto address listed with Paypal,
> and IC is throwing the following error - any suggestions for a
> workaround other than allowing them to edit their address?

I've just updated the PaypalExpress module to allow for this option in its
configuration (route PaypalExpress ca_2letter_state 1). Find it at
http://kiwi.zolotek.net (ftp.merlin.zolotek.net/mv/paypal/PaypalExpress.pm)

(Note to Jon Jensen et al: this is not the tidied-up version I promised, nor
have I tidied up the modules for Protx3ds, Chronopay etc. I'm currently in
Australia due to a family illness and am way behind on everything - these are
on the list and will be done as and when)

--
Lyn St George
http://www.zolotek.net