[ic] Trying to upgrade to 5.6.0 but in a mess

Andrew Rich andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au
Mon May 26 10:28:17 UTC 2008

> > Andrew Rich wrote:
> > > Hi All
> > >
> > > Was: IC 5.4.2 Perl 5.6.1 MySql 3.23.58
> > >
> > > Now:
> > > IC 5.6.0 Running
> > > Perl 5.10.0 Running
> > > MySql 3.23.58 Still Running
> > >
> > > But So much else is now updated.
> > >
> > > Have run cpan InterchangeKitchenSink and finally have all up to date.
> > >
> > > Apache 1.3 was not working so have updated to Apache 1.3.41 Also
updated OpenSSL 0.9.8g and Mod_SSL 2.8.31-1.3.41

> > > Existing catalogs are working until I need a secure connection then I
get "IE Cannot Display Page"

> > > Can someone suggest what to look for next.

> Are you using a recent IE-version? Is the certificate self signed? I
> could be that Billy the Boy wants to protect you from harming yourself
> from using free, selfsigned certs.. Maybe you should imprort your own
> cert into IE first.. This is just a wild guess, cause I don't use IE.
>
> René

Thank you Rene
All Was OK before I started this upgrade!
Current IE 7 but also not working with Firefox for non MS users.
SSL Cert is a Thawte and have used for years.
I know problem is at server end not client.
I am also getting messages about Apache modules use plain Apache API but
need to be recompiled with -DEAPI.
Andrew