[ic] MV_DEFAULT_MATCHLIMIT setting problem

murahashi at ayayu.com murahashi at ayayu.com
Mon May 26 12:29:22 UTC 2008

Thank you Rene,

 [var MV_DEFAULT_MATCHLIMIT] returns me 100.
 I added [value mv_matchlimit] at the top of results.html.
show matchlimit is 50

show matchlimit is 100

IC v5.2.0 does not support MV_DEFAULT_MATCHLIMIT ?

My interchange/lib/Vend/Scan.pm shows below.

sub _matchlimit {
    my $val = lc(shift);
    return -1 if $val eq 'none' or $val eq 'all';
    return int($val) || $::Variable->{MV_DEFAULT_MATCHLIMIT} || 50;

At 2008/05/26 19:05:03, Rene Hertell <interchange at hertell.com> wroteF