[ic] Trying to upgrade to 5.6.0 but in a mess

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue May 27 04:15:42 UTC 2008

On 05/26/2008 03:51 AM, Andrew Rich wrote:
> RH 7.3
> All updates were tar.gz no rpm for a long time.
> This has been part of the problem as different locations for files.
> Andrew

I'm glad you decided to upgrade IC, but you really should have taken the
opportunity to upgrade you distro at the same time.  RH7.3 is old and
not even slightly supported.  You should really consider upgrading to
something new.  Try Centos if you want a long term support enterprise
Linux based on Red Hat.

Peter