[ic] query

Darnell Hudson hudsondarnell43 at verizon.net
Wed May 28 04:18:55 UTC 2008

I have this query it works, but not like I want it.
I want to be able to list each product in the right product group on
each page.
so I have a page for each product group or sub category and I want the
right product
list on the right page.
here is what I have right now
[query
        type=list
        prefix=products
        list_prefix=prodlist
        ml=none
        sql=|
            SELECT  *
            FROM    products

            WHERE   inactive <> 1

            ORDER BY prod_group, category, description
        |]
        [prodlist]

        [products-change grp][condition][products-param
prod_group][/condition]
        <h1>[products-param prod_group]</h1>
        [/products-change grp]

        [products-change cat][condition][products-param
category][/condition]
        <h2>[products-param category]</h2>
        [/products-change cat]

description]</a><br>