[ic] category pages

Darnell Hudson hudsondarnell43 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 23:00:30 UTC 2008

Here is the code for one of my category page that I have. what I want to
it also to show
the image of that product and the description or title for the product.
this only shows a link to the
product not the image for each product and description. what should I
include in this code for it to pull the
image and decription
[query
        type=list
        prefix=products
        list_prefix=prodlist
        ml=none
        sql=|
            SELECT  *
            FROM    products
            WHERE   inactive <> 1
            AND     prod_group = 'Bible Encyclopedia and Dictionary'
            ORDER BY prod_group, category, description
        |]

        [prodlist]

        [products-change grp][condition][products-param
prod_group][/condition]
        <h1>[products-param prod_group]</h1>
        [/products-change grp]
 [products-change cat][condition][products-param category][/condition]
        <h2>[products-param category]</h2>
        [/products-change cat]

description]</a><br>

        [/prodlist]