[ic] image size

John Hoy johndhoy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 15:48:25 UTC 2008

Tho only proper way to do this is to have your images cropped and
sized to want you want them to be in Photoshop or other photo program
before you upload them into Interchange.  You could have a program
like ImageMajick scale them for you to a set size, but if you want the
same aspect ratio for all photos to be consistent it would be
impossible for a program to intelligently crop photos that are
uploaded at an undesirable aspect ratio.

JD