[ic] image size

Rene Hertell interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 10 16:50:02 UTC 2008

Darnell Hudson wrote:
>> Rick Bragg wrote:
>> On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 17:40 -0800, Darnell Hudson wrote:
>>
>> You could simply loop through all the products something like this
>> maybe:
>>
>> [query
>>     sql=|
>>         SELECT  sku, thumb
>>         FROM    products
>> |]
>>    [image src="[sql-data products thumb]"
>>       makesize="80x120"
>>     ]
>> [/query]
>>

>> rick
>>

> Well one thing I did notice on the demo that some images can be on the thumb
> directory, which I am trying to figure how to get my category page to
> point to the thumb directory. any ideas will be great.

I create my thumbnails on the fly in my shop. I have images that are not
exactly the same size, so all images that are displayed in my shop goes
through the [image] tag.

It creates automagically a directory called 150x150, and the new "thum"
gets created inside this. Remember to check the permissions in the
__IMAGE_DIR__/shop, cause if it's wrong, you won't get any images
created :-)

 [image
   imagesubdir=__IMAGE_DIR__/shop
   src='[item-field image]'
   makesize=150x150
   check-date=1
   border=0
   alt="[item-filter encode_entities][item-description][/item-filter]"
   title="[item-filter encode_entities][item-description][/item-filter]"
 ]
</a>

Hope this helps,

Regards,