[ic] decoding problem

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Fri Nov 14 18:58:28 UTC 2008

I guess this is more of an apache thing than IC, sorry if this is off
topic for this list, but I was wondering if anyone here has a solution.

I am using the "filesafe" filter and creating directories and symlinks
for images on the fly based on item titles. For example, someone creates
an item with the title Test_"Test's" and uploads an image, IC builds a
directory and uploads the image to the following URL.

That is all working perfect, however, when I try to browse or link to
it, it gets re-written to the following and causes a 404.

Is this something that apache is doing? or is this just a browser issue?
What should I do to make sure that it does not get decoded like this?

believed to be clean.