[ic] PriceField, Matrix options, more info

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Nov 18 21:31:49 UTC 2008

On 11/18/2008 06:18 AM, tom at readyink.com wrote:
> Thank you for the reply, Peter. I did see your original message,but maybe
> I didn't understand it.  I am using
>
>  [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1 blank_label="0"]
>
> The documentation indicates the price field is a boolean for whether to
> display or not display the price.

The price *field* is a field in the options table in the database that
holds the price differentials of the various options for that product.
What you are referring to here is the price *attribute* to the
item-options tag which is different again.  Neither PriceField or
Options Matrix map will affect the attribute.

> Is the "Matrix Options Map" something
> different?  WHen I search for that with google, your reply to my posting
> is already the #1 result.

The Optionsdirective is minimally documented at
http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/confs/Options.html but the map feature is
undocumented.

Peter