[ic] Price Field, Matrix options, more info

tom at readyink.com tom at readyink.com
Thu Nov 20 13:54:11 UTC 2008

Thanks, Peter, that is an amazing piece of code.

$Config->{Options_repository}{Matrix}{map}{price} = 'mypricefield';

When I added it to the autoload section I got an error with the variant
table.  So I added the same alternate price column to that table, and the
pulldown had the correct alternate price!!
So I was looking at a page with the correct pulldown, and the random box
with adjusted prices as well, and I added the item to my cart, and it got
added with the wrong default price :(.  So close,

thank you again,
tom