[ic] page number count

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Fri Nov 21 04:05:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 18:50 -0800, Darnell Hudson wrote:
> Does any know how to do the number of products that can display on a page
> in a category. I want it to show like to products on each page. and how
> many products
> in that category.

ah, crap; I top posted! Please ignore my previous response, This is the
same but posted correctly!

Take a look at more-list
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/more-list.html
particularly the matches and match-count area's
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/more-list.html#matches

or also maybe PREFIX-increment can help?
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/PREFIX-increment.html

just a quick reply...

rick

believed to be clean.