[ic] Quantity Price Break

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Wed Nov 26 20:13:27 UTC 2008

OK, after three days of trying to figure this out, I am ready to give up!
Could anyone point me to the files that will allow me to add additional
fields for quantity price breaks? I have added to the pricing.txt table
and when I try to import into interchange, I get the following:

Using fields from file: 'sku price_group q2 q5 q10 q25 q100 w2 w5 w10 w25
w100 w500'
Table pricing: undefined column 'w500'. Skipping table.0 records processed
of 39 input lines.
 I made the following change in the catalog.cfg file:

## This should match the default direct setting below this paragraph
Profile default CommonAdjust   "pricing:q5,q10 ;:sale_price, ;:price, ;$,
:related, ==:options"
Profile default NonTaxableField
Profile default PriceField 0
                                                <--q500
CommonAdjust   pricing:q2,q5,q10,q20,q100,q500 ;:sale_price, ;:price, ;$,
:related, ==:options
PriceField     0

I actually want it in the wholesale / dealer price column, but could not
make that work either.
Is it even possible to add more qty breaks, or is interchange limited to
the number in the default standard files?
I am working with interchange on a remote site.

Kerry