[ic] Move IC from /old/path/interchange -> /new/path/interchange: Howto update paths

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Nov 26 20:30:23 UTC 2008

The main thing you have to do is recompile the vlink script (if that's
what you use) so that it points to the new socket file.  Look in the
interchange/bin directory for the compile_link program and run it with
--help to see the options.  If you use something else (mod_ic, etc) then
there are other ways to tell it where the new socket file is.

Other than that, look for any hard-coded paths in interchange.cfg and in
any special scripts you use to start or restart interchange with.

Peter