[ic] Quantity Price Break

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Thu Nov 27 10:30:25 UTC 2008

>>> You can add as many as you need - what database are you using?
>>
>> Using mysql
>>

> It has been awhile since I did this, but I just add new fields to my mysql
> database
This looks like the catalog.cfg which is what I originally changed. But,
apply change did not make the fields available in the pricing.txt table.
Plus if I add it to the pricing table and try to import the table, I get
the errors mentioned earlier. I also tried adding the definitions to the
pricing.mysql file. I am wondering if I need to get my host to restart
interchange manually?

, and restart, or maybe just apply changes.