[ic] Quantity Price Break

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Sat Nov 29 03:31:01 UTC 2008

From: "kerry" <kerry at basicq.com>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 6:57 PM
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [ic] Quantity Price Break

>>> the errors mentioned earlier. I also tried adding the definitions to the
>>> pricing.mysql file. I am wondering if I need to get my host to restart
>>> interchange manually?
>>>

>> I am using IC 5.4. I simply add new fields to my mysql database, then
>> apply
> I am using 5.6.1, I guess I am not understanding where you are making the
> change.

I use phpmyadmin, to update and make structural changes to the mysql
database, or your favorite database mgmt interface.

The admin UI should be www.yourcat/catname/admin, look into this on the demo
site on icdevgroup.org the demo catalog lets you log into the storefront, or
the backend admin interface.

Steve