[ic] Quantity Price Break

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Sun Nov 30 12:29:07 UTC 2008

>>> It has been awhile since I did this, but I just add new fields to my
>>> mysql
>>> database
>>>
>> This looks like the catalog.cfg which is what I originally changed. But,
>> apply change did not make the fields available in the pricing.txt table.
>>

> If you are making the changes in MySql, then you will need to export the
> table from IC in order to make the changes visible in pricing.txt.
>> Plus if I add it to the pricing table and try to import the table, I get
>> the errors mentioned earlier. I also tried adding the definitions to the
>> pricing.mysql file.
>
> If you make the changes in Mysql, then you do not *have* to change
> pricing.mysql. You just need to make the changes in Mysql, then restart
> or apply changes (either will work), then use Export from IC in tables
> area. That will get you from database to text and "make the fields
> available" in pricing.txt.
>
> If you want to make the changes in pricing.mysql, and go from text to
> database, then make changes in
>
> dbconf/mysql/pricing.mysql,
>
> AND in
>
> products/pricing.txt
>
> then remove
>
> products/.pricing.sql

I do not seem to have access to this file as I am working remote. I am
using 5.6.1
Is there a way to add the extra q & w price breaks to the files I have
access to from a remote server? I did change catalog.cfg and applied
change, but this did not change what was in the mysql database.

Still stuck,

Kerry