[ic] Admin UI: View Order -> Decrypt Credit Card delivers 0byte file

Paul Rollo me at paulrollo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 13:49:00 UTC 2008

Hi List,

I have recently upgraded an installation from 5.4.0 to 5.6.0 and this
problem has presented itself since upgrade.  When I go to Order
Manager: View Order and click "Decrypt Credit Card" I am presented
with a 0byte download.  Prior to the upgrade this delivered the gpg
encrypted credit card info in a file which would open automatically by
the pc based gpg decrypt utility and the cc info was thus available.

The section of code at the top of
/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/pages/admin/order_view.html as follows
seems to be responsible for getting the order content and delivering
it through the browser:

$Tag->deliver({
  file => "orders/$ord",
  get_encrypted => 1,
  type => 'application/pgp-encrypted',
  });

I have checked that permissions on the orders/* are ok to be accessed
by an interchange user.

I've tried substituting $ord for a filename I know to exist, still get
an empty file delivered through the browser.  I assume the
"get_encrypted => 1" is an instruction to take the gpg block from the
file though I can't find anything in docs to confirm this.  And I
assume the type is just the mime type to deliver the file as.

If anybody has any ideas or pointers that I could follow up I'd be
very grateful.

Thanks,
Paul.