[ic] Errors with flex_editor and products directory

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Oct 23 18:13:17 UTC 2008

You can do it per .mysql file ... edit the <table>.mysql file, delete the
products/<table>.sql file, restart
No need to delete all .sql files .. I don't think there is pickiness on
spaces, I'm not sure about tabs. Afaik none of my .mysql files contain tabs,
I spaced them out ...  Also I do not think that one bad .mysql file breaks
all tables in the flex editor, but I am not 100% sure on that one.

Always be careful to make sure the .txt file in products contains all your
data ... if not it will whack what was in your database and you're left with
what is in your .txt file ...

CU,

Gert