[ic] Interchange Software

Aileen le Roux Aileenl at FirstTechnology.co.za
Tue Oct 28 10:42:35 UTC 2008

Hi there

Please can you assist me for the following:

We are a reseller in south Africa who has a customer that uses the
following products:

Hicor (Interchange)

Our customer runs and is licensed for the above software that runs on
his production server.  Our question is that they have setup a
DR(Disaster Recovery) Server with the same some software on a different
site this server also does backups on a weekly basis.  Do we need to
purchase a separate licenses for this software on the DR Server or does
the license that was purchased for the production server cover the DR
Server at time of disaster.

Please advise and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards

Aileen