[ic] Large tables cause Internal Server Error?

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 20:01:38 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I just tried to import my old transactions, userb and orderline tables into
a new IC 5.6 install but when I click the table from the table manager I get
a 500 Internal server error. The rest of the install and catalog seem fine.

Nothing appears in the catalog or interchange log, in the apache log I see:-

[Mon Sep 01 20:33:26 2008] [error] [client 81.86.xxx.xxx] Premature end of
script headers: prosignal, referer:

The table looks fine in PHPMyadmin, if I reduce the table size by just
inserting a few rows everything works fine, as soon as I import the whole
table I get the same problem.

Any ideas?