[ic] Customer Survey & Discount

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Wed Sep 17 17:58:04 UTC 2008

Hello IC Users,

I'd like to set up a customer survey in an IC catalog we're running that
will offer a discount upon completion and I'm wondering how best to go
about setting this up. I understand that using the settings in the
"Survey Output" tab, I could have survey results sent to a page that
sets the discount and then writes to the standard survey log.

Would that be the best approach and, if so, what's the easiest way for
me to set up the survey logging in my custom page?

We're running IC 5.4.2 for the catalog in question.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC