[ic] Mysql table creation issues

Hariharan Gopalan rdu.hari at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:33:32 UTC 2008

Hello

I setup 5.6 on a debian with Mysql and when I start interchange the console
shows that the table is created, but when I check mysql no tables are
created.

Am not sure how to troubleshoot this.

I also get an error that the INDEX command is denied for the user.

Here is how the part of the screen output looks like:

table pay_certs index failed: INDEX command denied to user 'admin'@'localhost'
for table 'pay_certs'
table 'pay_certs' failed: list_fields execute on pay_certs: Table
'dcri.pay_certs' doesn't exist at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1809.

table orderline created: create table orderline (
code varchar(32) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
store_id varchar(9) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
order_number varchar(14) NOT NULL,
session varchar(32) NOT NULL,
username varchar(32) default '' NOT NULL,

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out in fixing this.

Thanks
Hari