[ic] Order profile check_opt not found

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Apr 6 15:42:19 UTC 2009

From: "Josh Lavin" <josh-ic at att.net>
> Perhaps the check_opt profile is missing from flypage.html. Looks like:

The code is in my flypage:
[error auto=1 show_var=0]
   [if-item-field option_type eq Matrix]
        [set check_opt]
				&success=ord/basket
                mv_sku=mandatory Need to select an option.
        [/set]
        <input type=hidden name=mv_form_profile value=check_opt>
   [/if-item-field]

   [if-item-field option_type eq Simple]
        [seti check_opt]
			&success=ord/basket
            [query
                list=1
                sql="select o_group,o_label from options where
sku='[item-code]'"
            ]mv_order_[sql-code]=mandatory Need to select [sql-param
o_label]
			[/query]
        [/seti]
        <input type=hidden name=mv_form_profile value=check_opt>
   [/if-item-field]

like I said, it works fine 99% of the time, I just don't know where to look
for their browser version, can't find it in any logs.

Steve