[ic] quoted=1 and |pipes|

Carl Bailey carl at endpoint.com
Mon Apr 6 18:59:46 UTC 2009

On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Grant wrote:

> [tmpn values]|value1| |value2| |value3|[/tmpn]
> [loop list="[scratch values]" quoted=1]
> ...stuff...
> [/loop]

Grant:

The loop parser uses Text::ParseWords::shellwords() to handle this, so
the code for what constitutes a delimiter is embedded in a CPAN module.

But if you escape embedded quotes in your values then it should
resolve OK.

The following:
[loop quoted=1 list=|plain-value "quoted value" "value with \"embedded
\" quotes"| ]
   my code is : [loop-code]<br/>
[/loop]

Gives:
my code is : plain-value
my code is : quoted value
my code is : value with "embedded" quotes

Regards,
Carl
Carl Bailey
t: 919-323-8025