[ic] more-list on a fly page

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Apr 7 14:24:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 15:37 +0200, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Rick Bragg wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a query on a "fly" page.  The query gets part of it's arg from
> > the mv_arg of the fly page to look up lots of rows the affiliates
> > table.
> >
> > The problem comes in with the "more" list on that flypage. The prev,
> > next, links show up fine, but when I click on them they cause a server
> > error.
>
> What shows up in your logs?
>

> > I also get a server error if the query is inside a "process" page.
> >
> > Is there any way to use a more list in this scope?  If not, I am
> > thinking of using Ajax, but I have no experience with that yet.
> >

> Maybe you need to pass along [data session arg] by using the
> form parameter to [query].
>
> Regards
> 	Racke
>

> --
> LinuXia Systems => http://www.linuxia.de/
> Expert Interchange Consulting and System Administration
> ICDEVGROUP => http://www.icdevgroup.org/
> Interchange Development Team

Hi, I think I'm on the right track, so I set

form="mv_arg=[data session arg]"  Then I get the following url in the
more link
http://domain.com/scan/MM=0abbf97bd65fd350d979356a6c75cf3f:2:2:2.html?mv_more_ip=1&mv_nextpage=pages&pf=affiliates&mv_arg=19&id=WjEex97D&mv_arg=&mv_pc=8084

Notice that mv_arg is set to 19 (as it should be) then it is set again
right after that to nothing!

I also tried form="arg=[data session arg]" and mv_arg is still empty.

Here is my error:
Runtime error: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference
at /usr/local/interchange-5.6.1-dev/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 4714.

Here is a chunk of my query

  [query
    type=list
    label=affiliates