[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Apr 7 23:11:56 UTC 2009

 enable options", and then the following list with radio buttons:

> No Options
> Simple Options
> Matrix Options, one widget
> Matrix Options, separate widgets
> Modular Options
>
>    There is also an "Update" button.   I can click whatever I want for
> a radio button, and then click "update", and as far as I can tell,
> nothing ever happens.   There is no option to enter name/label/etc.
>

> Anyone have any help they can offer?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Adam Lambert

Your installation should look like the demo mentioned. Did you log into the
demo link referenced, just to get a feel of how it works?

What version of IC are you using?  If you look at the demo you can see the
version at the bottom of the admin UI page.

Steve