[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Tue Apr 7 23:29:45 UTC 2009

Adam Lambert wrote:
> Steve Graham wrote:
>
>>  enable options", and then the following list with radio buttons:
>>

>>> No Options
>>> Simple Options
>>> Matrix Options, one widget
>>> Matrix Options, separate widgets
>>> Modular Options
>>>
>>>    There is also an "Update" button.   I can click whatever I want for
>>> a radio button, and then click "update", and as far as I can tell,
>>> nothing ever happens.   There is no option to enter name/label/etc.
>>>

>>> Anyone have any help they can offer?
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Adam Lambert
>>>

>> Your installation should look like the demo mentioned. Did you log into the
>> demo link referenced, just to get a feel of how it works?
>>
>> What version of IC are you using?  If you look at the demo you can see the
>> version at the bottom of the admin UI page.
>>

>     Yes, the demo version looked great.  I wish mine would do that.
> :)    Version is 5.4.1, if I'm not mistaken.  Also, in further digging,
> I am starting to suspect that I am missing the "options" table in my
> database.   Anyone know where I could find the schema to create it?

    Side note - just in case I wasn't clear (and I don't think I was) -
no, my installation does NOT look/work like the demo version.   All I
get is the apparently broken menu noted above.   Also, as I dig around,
my mv_options_table is set to 'options', which is a non-existent table.

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert
Koinonia House, Inc.