[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Apr 7 23:33:28 UTC 2009

>    Yes, the demo version looked great.  I wish mine would do that.
> :)    Version is 5.4.1, if I'm not mistaken.  Also, in further digging,
> I am starting to suspect that I am missing the "options" table in my
> database.   Anyone know where I could find the schema to create it?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Adam Lambert

Logs are your best friend, and you are in luck, I am using 5.4, but I have
customized some of the tables, I don't think I have messed with options, so
give this a
try:
-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `options`
--

CREATE TABLE `options` (
  `code` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  `o_master` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  `sku` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  `o_group` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  `o_sort` varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
  `phantom` char(1) default NULL,
  `o_enable` char(1) NOT NULL default '',
  `o_matrix` char(1) default NULL,
  `o_modular` char(1) default NULL,
  `o_default` varchar(128) default NULL,
  `o_label` text,
  `o_value` text,
  `o_widget` text,
  `o_footer` text,
  `o_header` text,
  `o_height` int(11) default NULL,
  `o_width` int(11) default NULL,
  `description` text,
  `price` varchar(250) default NULL,
  `wholesale` varchar(250) default NULL,
  `differential` text,
  `weight` varchar(20) default NULL,
  `volume` varchar(20) default NULL,
  `mv_shipmode` varchar(128) default NULL,
  `o_exclude` text,
  `o_include` text,
  `display_type` text,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`code`),