[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Tue Apr 7 23:56:55 UTC 2009

Steve Graham wrote:
>>    Side note - just in case I wasn't clear (and I don't think I was) -
>> no, my installation does NOT look/work like the demo version.   All I
>> get is the apparently broken menu noted above.   Also, as I dig around,
>> my mv_options_table is set to 'options', which is a non-existent table.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Adam Lambert
>>

> If you are seriously building a new catalog, I would step it up to 5.6,
> there has been changes you don't need to backtrack on....
> Reinstall, or gripe at your host to get the new version.

    This is not a new catalog, this is a (long) pre-existing catalog,
which I am loathe to upgrade, given the extensive customization and
third party apps involved here that grew up over many years of
development by my predecessor.   If I had a month with nothing better to
do, I'm sure upgrading would be great -- but I don't have time like that
on my hands, I have way too much else going on.

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert
Koinonia House, Inc.