[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Wed Apr 8 01:11:19 UTC 2009

Steve Graham wrote:

>>    I restarted interchange.  I'm not sure what "apply changes" would
>> entail?   Also, a further clue, even after the restart, in the
>> Interchange admin "Tables"  tab, it still does not recognize that I have
>> created the 'options' table.  Is there somewhere I have to go to tell
>> Interchange it's got a new table?
>>

> /dbconf/mysql/
>
> asuming you are using mysql?
>

> the table definitions are in the above directory

    Ah, now we're cookin with gas!   The file did not exist.  I tracked
one  down out of the Interchange installer, put it there, restarted
interchange, and viola -- looks like it turned it on.   I'm calling it a
day for now (12 hours in front of a computer already, ouch!), but I'll
have a go tomorrow and see if I can't get this to do what I want.

Thanks VERY VERY much!!!!!

--
Adam Lambert
Koinonia House, Inc.